How Do I Teach...
ABC Mouse Homeschool Early Learning Academy
Enos Mills Cabin Museum and Gallery
Homeschool Math Free Math Worksheets
Preschool Math: Mastering Number Recognition and Counting
Homeschool Math Blog
Links and Items
Living Learning Books - Science
Noah Webster's Reading Handbook
Total Language Plus
A Reason For® Science
Flip Over Math Manipulatives
Apologia Educational Ministries
- Exploring Creation With Astronomy
- Exploring Creation With Botany
- Exploring Creation with Zoology 1, available Fall 2005
- Exploring Creation With General Science
- Exploring Creation With Physical Science
- Exploring Creation With Biology
- Exploring Creation With Chemistry
- Exploring Creation With Physics
- The Human Body: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Exploring Creation With Marine Biology
- Advanced Chemistry in Creation
- Advanced Physics in Creation
- Plus other texts
Field Trips: Bug Hunting, Animal Tracking, Bird-watching, Shore Walking
With Jim Arnosky as your guide, an ordinary hike becomes an eye-opening experience. He'll help you spot a hawk soaring far overhead and note the details of a dragonfly up close. Study the black-and-white drawings -- based on his own field research -- and you'll discover if those tracks in the brush were made by a deer or a fox.
In his celebrated style, this author, artist, and naturalist enthusiastically shares a wealth of tips. Jim Arnosky wants you to enjoy watching wildlife. He carefully explains how field marks, shapes, and location give clues for identifying certain plants and animals wherever you are. He gives hints for sharpening observational skills. And he encourages you to draw and record birds, insects, shells, animal tracks, and other finds from a busy day's watch.
Bead Sequencing Set
Name That Country Game
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.