Algebra Teaching Tips & Ideas
Summer Algebra Institute for Kids
Let's Play Math!
Algebra For Kids
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Math
Homeschool Math Blog
Homeschool Algebra Curricula
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Chalk Dust Company
Sonlight Math Curricula
MEP - Mathematics Enhancement Programme
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.